The best ways to incorporate henna oil is when doing henna brows or caring for natural eyebrows and eyelashes for scalp and hair treatments.
Brow and Eyelash Routine with Henna Oil:
- Dip our olive wood oil applicator (a sustainable hand-carved applicator is included with your oil) into the bottle and apply carefully on the roots of the brows, eyelash line similar to using eyeliner
Scalp and Hair Routine with Henna Oil:
- apply a small amount of oil on the hair roots, scalp and throughout wet hair. Use as masque for 20-40 minutes and wash off with gentle shampoo and condition after with a drop of Henna Oil and / or Hoba oil
- as an option, you can apply just a few drops and leave the oil in. It will absorb if you use a small amount and apply directly on wet hair
- dab a small amount of oil into skin at the roots of the hair and spread massaging the oil around; keep oil in; wash when and if needed
- if you have highly textured hair, you might need slightly more oil than if your hair is fine and straight. Do not be afraid to experiment. Worst case, your hair will love it and will be very shiny; and the very worst case, you might need to shampoo it at some point :)