Black Castor Oil
"We have seen great results for our clients trying to grow their brows back in using this oil - bonus, the thicker consistency has really helped my super dry skin in this winter season.." ~ Michelle | Owner @browsdenver | Brows on Upper 15
Why use Castor Oil?
Since antiquity the cold-pressed oil of racine noir or black castor bean has been used for hair and skin treatments. It is a natural moisturizer that helps your hair follicles to get the nourishment and strength they need to grow healthier.
What is Castor Oil?
Black Castor Oil comes in many different colors and shades. One thing is constant - its thick, viscous consistency. Think of Black Castor as a bean that gets roasted similar to a coffee bean. Then it gets cold-pressed to extract the oil. Katari Black Castor Oil is 100% pure and cold-pressed from plants gathered from small organic farms in the Delta of the Nile in Egypt.
This is what Castor Oil does
protects hair follicles while allowing them to breathe
moisturizes scalp and hair and helps prevent dryness
great for textured hair and as a hair / brow serum for all
lash & brow oil
thickens, strengthens and helps grow hair faster
increases blood flow to scalp, promoting hair growth
protects hair from breaking
- reduces dry, itchy and flaky scalp issues
great moisturizing oil for beards
Overplucked brows or lashes that need rehab?
reasons to fall in love
with castor Oil
moisturizing and protecting oil for hair
relieves scalp and hair dryness
rich moisturizer for dry and mature skin
protects hair follicles allowing for stronger growth
antibacterial and anti-fungal
helps fight acne and eczema
deep pore cleansing oil
rehabs overplucked brows
helps re-grow stronger and longer lashes
great for natural hair and skin tightness after braiding
Tips for Best Use
Using Castor Oil for Brows & Lashes
- to rehab over-plucked brows, apply with our hand-carved olivewood applicator daily to areas where hair ISand where hair growth is desired (over-plucked or thinned out areas)
- massage the oil into skin to stimulate hair follicles
- for lash rehab, apply to the top eyelash line only
- wash off oil residue if necessary in the morning
- avoid direct contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water if irritation occurs
- repeat daily (before going to bed) for 6 to 8 weeks to see results
Using Castor Oil for Hair
- on wet hair, massage a few drops into scalp and let absorb (if Castor Oil consistency is too think for you, you can always add a few drops of carrier oil, like Katari Hoba, pure jojoba oil)
- on dry hair as hot oil treatment (warm up oil in a little bowl in the bigger bowl of hot water), do not microwave or heat oil on the stove, massage into hair roots and ends and over entire length of hair, keep under a cap for 30 minutes and rinse
- overnight scalp treatment - before bed apply to scalp and hair roots, cover with a shower cap (maybe place a towel over pillow), wash (shampoo) in the morning
Using Castor Oil for Skin
- if you have not tried it yet, Black Castor Oil is phenomenal natural cleanser for your pores
- put a few drops on clean, slightly wet warm skin and massage in circular motion for at least 5 minutes
- when you can feel little grainy bumps under your fingertips, you are done - these are comedones leaving your skin!
- rinse with warm water and moisturize with Katari Hoba Oil after applying a decadent pore refining Rose Water (Roseau) or hydrating Geranium (Geran)
- repeat 1-2 times a week or as needed
always аpply Castor Oil on clean hair and skin
massage oil into skin to stimulate hair follicles
be patient - results take weeks, not days
All you need to know about Castor Oil
Here is why you need this nourishing oil for hair and how to use it!
we have tips from beauty pros!
Best oils are crafted this way
You can feel good and safe about using Castor Oil. We source all our ingredients ourselves and follow the process from seeds to bottles, which we make as well. Our oils come from plants and seeds grown sustainably, from small organic farms and from soils not depleted, but naturally rich in sediments replenished by annual floods for millenia.
from most prestine places on Earth
grown organically & sustainably
without pesticides & chemicals
each batch directly from small farms
expertly cold-pressed by master artisans
watch our process from field to bottle
hand blown glass without any plastic
sustainable cork closures for freshness
reuse, refill, recycle - all eco-friendly
One ingredient with many benefits
- great anti-acne & pore cleansing oil
- prevents hair loss
- allows for better hair and eyelash / eyebrow growth
- great scalp and hair moisturizer
- protects hair follicles allowing them to grow faster and stronger
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
- for all skin types, great for highly textured hair
We went this far to
find the best for you!
Watch our video about how our oils are crafted by oil masters in the Mediterranean.
Thank you for watching & sharing!
Take a read how much our customers love Castor Oil!
I remember my grandmother used to put caster oil on my eyelashes when I was a little girl. I thought it was something she invented because I never heard of it again until I found Katari, and now I discovered that it also helps with dark circles and puffy eyes since I started using again. Thanks Katari!
Love, per usual!
Honestly, if you aren't using Katari products, you really need to reevaluate your life choices. These products will change your life.
We have seen great results for our clients trying to grow their brows back in using this oil - bonus, the thicker consistency has really helped my super dry skin in this winter season.
These products go well together
with CASTOR Oil
You can try Castor Oil for skin and hair by itself, or in combination with other ingredients. Castor works well for hair and actually also deeply cleanses skin pores. Argil green clay can be used instead of clarifying shampoo and to add volume to fine hair. Hoba, jojoba oil, can be added in equal portions to Castor Oil to make it a little less sticky and enhance conditioning and moisturizing effect. Henna Oil works just as effectively as Castor, and does not stain skin -it is also a great skin moisturizer in addition to helping add some healthy shine and moisture to your hair.