Mixing, measuring, or eating spoon sustainably handcarved out of olivewood - 3.5" long
Katari hand-carved olive wood spoon is small ~3.5” long and perfect for all your measuring, stirring and eating needs:
- use neutral olive wood spoon to stir beverage to avoid oxidation
- olive wood does not splinter – great for feeding babies
- custom made using sustainable practices by Katari Artisans in the Mediterranean
- olive wood is non-porous, which makes it bacteria resistant and washes very easily
- SUSTAINABLE CRAFT, ECO-FRIENDLY
From the Maker
Here is a little video from our olive wood maker. His name is Idriss. He is very passionate about olive wood, zero plastic, world peace, and doing the right thing no matter what.
You can wash and sanitize your olive wood spatula with ease. Olive wood is extremely hardy and non-porous, which means that this type of wood does not swell when it is soaked in water. That is why olive wood is an amazing long-term accessory to have for all your beauty rituals.
Olive wood spatulas can be seasoned with olive oil (or Katari Hoba plant wax) to make them more shiny. Each newly made piece is delicately polished with olive oil to bring up the stunning natural pattern. And.... these spatulas are great to keep in the purse for travel - to eat ice-cream, feed babies, stir in some honey into your tea...