Green Clay Hair Mask kit with handmade mixing & application tools - Argil
Shop with confidence. We have no processing or shipping delays. We are shipping within 2 days of your order being placed.
When it comes to hair, it does not always need conditioning. It needs growth, and health and a good cleanse. Clean scalp and stronger hair follicles mean better, healthier and stronger hair.
Argil hair masque does this:
- cleanses scalp without stripping skin's natural oils or hair color
- goes deep to nourish epidermis and help with healthy hair growth
- helping preserve the pigment and nurture hair
- adds volume (if you do not over-condition after the masque)
- CLEAN, CRUELTY-FREE and VEGAN
- caution for bleached and damaged hair; you need more conditioning (please consult a hair professional for best advice)
This Hair Growth & Scalp Detox Kit Contains:
- 8 oz | 226 gr Argil (Katari Green Clay Powder) in a glass jar
- handmade artisanal clay mixing bowl
- application brush with artificial non-reactive bristles
- handmade mixing utensils out of non-porous olive wood
- sea sponge for cleansing skin or applying the masque
- shower cap
TIP: This masque can be used for hair or skin or body. We included instructions for a hair masque, but you can easily use the same ingredients and accessories for the best facial treatment for healthy and radiant skin too.
Scalp Cleansing Shampoo with Argil
Mix half a spoon of Argil with 4-5 oz of warm water and use as a wash on wet hair INSTEAD of shampoo.
Regenerative Hair Masque with Argil
For a deeply regenerative masque, mix a watery Argil mixture (1 part clay with 3-4 parts of warm water), apply to wet hair roots and leave under steam (or under a shower cap and a towel) for 30-40 minutes before rinsing it well and conditioning.
For a hair treatment once a week is sufficient or every 2-3 weeks to keep hair healthy. Argil does not go bad and can be used on any hair, colored, textured, long or short. Store Argil in air-tight container and enjoy the most powerful natural bio-organic hair treatment we hand-picked in the Atlas Mountains of Tunisia.