Barie naturally contains the following elements:
• 73.4% Linoleic acid – is a fatty acid, and a very popular ingredient in beauty products due to its beneficial properties for skin. Linoleic acid is used as topical applications to prevent/fight inflammation, treat acne, and for moisture retention. However, chemically reproduced linoleic acid does not provide the same benefits and does not get same wonderful response from the skin cells as the natural, 100% active linoleic acid in Barie
• 12.0% Palmitic acid is a fatty acid that helps reinforce skin’s healthy barrier function for a smoother surface; as we age, we can lose over half of this body lipid, which is quite necessary to maintain healthy skin
• 8.8% Oleic acid is an Omega 9 fatty acid, which is a powerful antioxidant; it also helps strengthen cell membrane and repair cell and tissue damage. Topical application of oil that contains oleic acid produces soft, supple skin that glows with health. You can grow thicker and stronger hair when you treat it with prickly seed oil or other oils that contain oleic acid
• 5.8% Stearic acid helps skin retain moisture and stay flexible while helping with skin damage repair All above elements occur naturally in Barie.
Please do not look for cosmetic products that are chemically infused with fatty acids and list above acids as ingredients, as they are not good for you and for your skin.
Barie is extremely rich in tocopherols (720 mg / liter). Tocopherol is a generic term for at least eight similarly structured from chemical composition standpoint vitamins and antioxidants, which most of us know, generically speaking as Vitamin E. Vitamin E, which we know is one of the best vitamins for our skin, is a group of sixteen liposoluble (dissolvable in fat) chemical compounds, varied in their strength and efficacy. Most vitamin E supplements consist primarily of alpha tocopherol.
To obtain optimal health benefits from vitamin E, a mixture of tocopherols (alpha, beta, delta, and gamma) and tocotrienols (alpha, beta, delta, and gamma) are required.
Some of the functions of these vitamin E fractions are similar while others are completely different. When taken together, these various forms of vitamin E work synergistically as a team to provide maximum benefits.
Barie consists of the following combination of highly potent Vitamin E compounds:
• 13.9% Alpha-Tocopherol is most powerful of tocopherols or Vitamin E (most powerful natural antioxidant)
• 81.9% Gamma-Tocopherol has a unique function. Because of its different chemical structure, gamma-tocopherol scavenges reactive nitrogen species, which, like reactive oxygen species, can damage proteins, lipids, and DNA. While alpha tocopherol inhibits the production of new free radicals, gamma tocopherol is required to trap and neutralize existing free radicals. It is now recognized that gamma tocopherol, like alpha tocopherol, is retained in the body and delivered to tissues. Gamma tocopherol has superior anti-inflammatory and gene regulatory activities, while alphatocopherol remains a potent antioxidant
• 3.0% Beta-Tocopherol is less powerful antioxidant than Alpha and Gamma, but critical for the combination of antioxidant elements necessary to provide full benefit for your skin
• 1.2% Delta-Tocopherol – another antioxidant, important for the combination and efficacy of the other ones that are part of Barie composition