As I am writing this paragraph, I am just like you am too busy taking care of others, starting with little baby bosses that I do not have time for me. And because this lack of time is not going to miraculously improve next week, we need things that are simple, fast, and effective today and every day. 'Things' that you can lather on yourself and on your baby all at the same time. Here is a little routine I have developed that uses all three products in this collection but not all at once. You can experiment and make your own and please do share! :) ~ Hugs, Kate
Energy & blood circulation with Hoba Oil
Before shower have a bottle of Hoba oil handy. And your favorite dry brush or exfoliating mitt. This drybrushing ritual and Hoba treatment will leave you with more energy and ready to 'carpe' whatever comes your way!
- 1 minute - every day if you can before shower, grab a dry exfoliting mitt, and with C-shaped motions quickly massage your legs from toes up (don't forget inner thights), arms and torso, always moving towards the heart - this drybrushing routine will increase blood circulation, boost energy and help sloath dead skin cells
- 2 minutes - shower (while you are in the shower, warm up the back of the neck to get the stagmant lympth to drain, massage face with upward gentle motions and parts of the body where lymph nodes are to keep the blood going
- 2 minutes - pat slightly if you are dripping wet, but don't dry your skin completely. Add a few drops of Hoba oil and massage with gentle circular motions towards the heart from face, to arms, to toes
Easy tone and detox masque with Argil
After reading this you will never have an excuse you did not have time for a facial masque! And yes, it includes mixing it and applying it and you can do it in seconds.
- Start your shower!
- While water is warming up, grab your mixing bowl, pour 1-2 tsps of Argil green clay into it
- Add a few drops of warm water from the tap to get smooth, slightly runny and creamy consistency - this takes about 5 seconds
- Splash some water on your face and apply green clay mixture to face, brows, in around nostrils and neck / decolette area
- Shower as usual, and rinse your green clay masque last
- When you get out, do not dry your face, leave it slightly wet and apply a drop of Hoba on face and neck and whatever is left on your hands and run through your hair - your are cleansed, primed, moisturized, and conditioned!
Healthy, hydrated skin with Geran
Geranium flower water or Geran is way underrated for what it does for skin. Naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, it is a gentle natural ingredient that can help with skin dryness, redness, inflammation and even with some cellulite puckering. This is how we use Geran.
- Use Geran before using any oil. If you are using Hoba, after shower massage a few drops of Geran into skin and then add Hoba to seal the moisture
- You can use Geran instead of water with Argil green clay facial masque. Not necessary but you absolutely can. But if you use the same mixture now for areas of skin where some more loving is needed, where some cells got stagnant and might have some cellulite, massage the mixture into skin. Or just massage Geran into skin without clay. Both help promote blood circulation.
- Geran is great for reducing skin redness after shaving or after peels and other med spa procedures. It is gentle and calming for skin.
- Some of our customers report great results using Geran on their legs to reduce appearance of broken capillaries.
- And if you need coffee (who does not), add a spoon of geranium water to your French press, Turkish Coffee or any coffee you are making. You might have a new favorite coffee recipe!