- light, non-oily & super fast absorbing moisturizer
- perfect for priming skin & makeup removal
- great skin conditioner from newborns and up
- hypoallergenic, pH-neutral and non-comedogenic
Hoba [ho-buh] - 100% EURO Organic Jojoba Plant Wax (aka jojoba oil)
Hoba or jojoba oil has been a steady beauty staple in Europe for a long time. Why? It is simple, it is hypoallergenic, it does not clog pores (is non comedogenic) and it works on ANY skin, body and hair type.
Using Hoba, which is a carrier oil as your natural makeup cleanser is a perfect way to keep your skin healthy and smooth. And for acne-prone skin, Hoba is an incredible natural oil cleanser to help normalize skin oil production.
When I say Katari Hoba | the purest jojoba oil has no comparison, your only way to believe it is to try it.
Storage & handling
Hoba is incredibly stable naturally. Why? Because it is not an actual oil. It is closer in chemical composition to a wax (a plant wax) and it stays perfectly good for many years. Temperature, light and other factors that typically affect an oil, do not do anything to virtually indestructible Hoba. We suggest though using Hoba within 2-3 years, so that you always have the freshest beauty miracle in your repertoire.
Katari Hoba is not an ordinary oil. We source it to each seed and work with the artisans in the Mediterranean who mastered the ancient and modern oil cold-pressing techniques and pride themselves on the most incredible quality. Our Hoba is 100% single-ingredient, pure and unrefined.
Daily Regimen with Katari Jojoba is very simple and feels clean and light -
- Apply a couple of drops onto wet skin (you can spray Katari Rose Toner, Roseau or just water) twice a day. It will absorb very fast.
- The best way to use Hoba is after a toner, which will help increase moisturizing effect and will lock in the moisture.
- At the end of the day, use Hoba for cleansing skin. You can add other essential oils to Hoba to bring more benefits to the skin.
- If you happen to have a beard, applying a few drops of Hoba on steamed up skin and hair in the shower will do wonders. Try it.