Cleanser, toner & moisturizer + handmade beauty tools in Belle Voyaj kit
Ancient Beauty Discovery Set | For Her
When you unpack our gorgeous black linen makeup bag, handcrafted of course, you will find these beauty staples for the simplest 3-step clean beauty regimen:
- 30 ml Roseau | Mediterranean rose water toner
- 15 ml Hoba | Mediterranean facial moisturizing and priming oil
- 30 g Argil | Mediterranean rare green clay for clear & blemish-free skin
- mixing bowl handmade out of black clay
- mixing spatula hand carved out of olive wood
- measuring spoon hand carved out of olive wood
- cleansing & exfoliating sea sponge
- application brush
- and, of course, all is packed in a stunning handmade linen bag you will use for many years
Belle Voyaj features our iconic Roseau (rose water toner) - the most exclusive rose water with preserved rose essential oil, coveted by perfumers of Grasse, France. Each handblown bottle will awe you with the decadent scent of pure rose and transform your skin to tone and nourish.
Jojoba (Hoba) oil - a perfect, light and non-greasy hypoallergenic skin cleanser, primer, moisturizer and makeup remover.
And our famous rare Tunisian green clay, Argil - it is perfect for deeply cleansing skin, getting rid of dead skin cells and rejuvinating and toning your complexion.
All products are perfect for use individually or in various combinations and great for ALL skin types.
Clean, Vegan, Preservative-Free Artisanal Ingredients
We source our famous ingredients from the most experienced artisanal groups in the Mediterranean. Our oils come directly from artisans with advanced degrees in oil cold-pressing technology and are wild grown or picked at remote organic farms. We handmake our glass and stunning packaging made out of gorgeous black linen.
All our products are single ingredient. All are cruelty-free and vegan. We use no preservatives and no plastic. Preservatives are not needed because of the nature of the products or the method we use for its production.
Roseau - [ro-zo] - rose water toner to shrink pores and remove capillary damage and redness, including rosacea. Roseau is a hand distilled rose water, which is produced using vapor distillation process from rose petals, preserving rose precious rose essential oil. Read more about Roseau here.
Hoba - [ho-buh] - jojoba oil primer, makeup remover, skin moisturizer, and hair conditioner. It is pH-neutral, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). Hoba is a 100% pure cold-pressed jojoba seed plant wax. Read more about Hoba here.
Argil - [ar-zheel] - rare Tunisian green clay for deep cleansing, exfoliating, detoxing, toning skin, and regenerating skin cells for acne-free, clear and toned complexion. Argil is 100% pure, hand-picked Tunisian green clay. It is pH-neutral (7.26), hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). Read more about Argil here.
How to Use Ancient Beauty Discovery Set
This is how we use these beautiful ingredients in our daily beauty regimen...
Each product in Belle Voyaj is a multi-tasking ancient beauty staple. Each is produced using ancient methods without the use of preservatives, fragrances, dyes, or alcohol. It is pure, natural luxury in handmade glass bottles and a jar.
Most of us are too busy for complex regimens. Here is what we do with little kids and demanding international business schedule:
- detox, cleanse and tone skin in the morning while you are in the shower
- mix 1 spoon of Argil green clay powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water before shower
- wet face and apply a thin layer of Argil green clay mixture to your face avoiding eyes
- shower, letting Argil green clay masque do its work going deep into skin and pores under steam
- rinse off Argil green clay masque last
- without letting skin dry moisturize with Hoba (jojoba plant wax aka oil)
- wait less than a minute before applying makeup (Hoba soaks into skin very fast and creates a perfect primer for any makeup)
- use Roseau (rose water toner) to set makeup, to tone and refresh skin (any time)
- use Hoba (jojoba plant wax) to moisturize dry lips, cuticles, hands, etc. Please remember that oil best absorbs when skin is most receptive to it, which is with water. Do not apply oils on dry, cold, chapped skin immediately after coming from cold outside, but instead wait until skin warms up and pores open up. We usually dab a few drops of Roseau (rose water) or wet skin with warm water and then apply Hoba on slightly wet skin. Water does not moisturize skin. Oil and water together do.
- remove your makeup with a cotton round or cotton reusable cloth with a few drops of Hoba
- wash face and neck with warm water
- dab a few drops of toning Roseau, massaging it into skin
- without letting skin dry completely, apply a few drops of Hoba, massaging the oil into skin
- massaging skin allows much more than better product absorption, it helps muscles and blood flow, and those are instrumental for healthy, vibrant skin tone and youthful appearance
For more tips, to see how other customers use our products, please read our blog and follow us on Instagram @kataribeauty.
And do not be shy to share Katari with your significant others, friends, family and kids. All Katari products are family-friendly!
I love these products for my skin. Who would think that such simple ingredients could make such a dramatic change to my complexion. Thankyou Kate and everyone you work with for caring so much about what you do!
This is just a beautiful set - the entire experience of using these gorgeous tools makes me feel good and I find that I am giving myself a "mini facial" much more often. I enjoy the set very much, and it's all so beautiful that I bought a shelf for my bathroom to display it!